Over the past few years, we’ve seen the holiday rush begin earlier and earlier. And we’ve also noticed that the shopping frenzy is extending beyond the traditional season, with transaction rates in 2013 boasting lifts even after Christmas. These trends make for a lot of opportunity for online retailers, but you need to play your cards right. The most important thing you can do to ensure seasonal success is to plan your digital strategy now. We’ve analyzed transaction behavior from a portion of our Google Analytics accounts over the 2013 holiday season to develop a guide for seasonal success.
Analytics Blog: Online Retailers: The Secret to Seasonal Success ...:
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Friday, September 05, 2014
Listening to +Bill Slawski +Barry Schwartz +Terry Van Horne +Bill Bean +josh bachynski +Virtually Marj +Doc Sheldon +SEO Training Dojo +David Amerland
- Circle Up: Google+ Tips from SEO & Marketing Pros
- SMX East 2014 Speaker Series: Jason White's 'Stupid Successful' SEO Guide to Keywords, Link Cleanup and Personal Success
- Should SEO Bloggers & Writers Go Away?
- Expert Insights On The Future Of SEO, Part 1
- Is Google Ethical & Moral For Penalizing Webmasters? One SEO & Ethics PhD Says Absolutely Not.
- Dilbert On Search Keyword Research
StevePlunkett.com: PLEASE VOTE #SXSW Panel Picker: Online Music Revenue Optimization What are the differences between tablet and mobile in terms of how users listen to music and where ...
And much muich more..
And much muich more..
Thursday, September 04, 2014
Online Music Revenue Optimization #SXSW PanelPicker http://t.co/1uaN86b7vh via @SXSW #WhiteCoatSEO4Music #WhiteCoatSEO4Social
— Elmer Boutin (@rehor)
#MRO - Music Revenue Optimization
#OMO - Online Music Optimization
Thursday, August 07, 2014
links, linkbuilding, growthhacking, comment spam, widget link embeds, content scraping, article marketing
- Changing SEO Strategies Post-Google Penguin
- Linkbuilding Like a Nerd #SESNY
- Google: Links Within Widgets Must Be Nofollowed
- How to Add Pinterest's Buttons & Widgets to Your Website
- Google's Matt Cutts: I Recommend NoFollowing Links On Widgets
- 32 Ways to Trip a Google Spam Filter
- New notifications about inbound links
- The Ultimate Guide to Linkbuilding in a Post-MyBlogGuest/Hummingbird/Panda World by @itsduhnise
- 27 Highly Recommended WordPress PlugIns As Used on Here
- 10 Types Of Spam That Google Identifies And Takes Action On
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Hangouts for work - YouTube Channels on Google+
Google MyBusiness - Why all the Youtube Channels for Each Google Places for Business Location??
#Entity #employee #Company
- How To Succeed on Google Plus with Hangouts on Air
- Google Hangout and How Small Businesses Can Use it for Content Marketing
- 12 Surprisingly Powerful Long-term Social Marketing Business Usages With Google Hangouts
- 10 Tips On How To Use Google Plus Hangouts
- How to Embed a Live Google+ Hangout on Your WordPress Website
- The Missing Guide for Google Hangout Video Calls
- Legal Liabilities Faced by YouTube
- 6 ways brands should use Google+ hangouts
- Why You Should Use Google+ Hangouts On Air for Your Next Webinar
- Ericka Andersen: Google Plus Hangouts: Bring Your Personal Brand to Life
Monday, July 14, 2014
Rel-Alternate-hreflang, international SEO, Multiple languages for websites in multiple countries
- Maximizing your International Search Visibility: SEER 1st International SEO Q+A Recap
- 7 Must-Check Factors when doing SEO for International Sites
- Case Study: The Impact of HrefLang Tag
- Hreflang Gives Boost to International SEO
- Establishing your International SEO Strategy: How to Start your International Web Presence?
- Hreflang Sitemap Tool for Multilanguage & Multinational Websites
- Three birds with one attribute: Hreflang success stories!
Posted by Steve Plunkett at 8:42 AM
Labels: international SEO, Multiple languages for websites in multiple countries, Rel-Alternate-hreflang
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Google Local, Google Places for Business, Google Locations for My Business, Google Maps locations, Google Plus locations, Google Local update.
I think Google is going to make business Social, where Facebook tried to make Social a Business - @steveplunkett
— steveplunkett (@steveplunkett) June 12, 2014
- How to Link your Google+ Custom URL to Google Analytics(steveplunkett.com)
- Google's Matt Cutts: Almost All Penalties Are For Quality Violations(seroundtable.com)
- Google Plus Local vs Google Place vs Google Plus: Untangling Google's Web of Local Pluses & Places(digirank.co.uk)
- What is Google My Business?(telapost.com)
- Google Rivals Facebook in Business Space: Launches 'My Business' Targeting Small Business Owners(ibtimes.co.uk)
- Google launches yet another tool to get SMBs online(zdnet.com)
- Google SEO Rules aka Google Webmaster Guidelines(dallasseoblog.com)
- Local - now with a dash of Zagat and a sprinkle of Google+(googleblog.blogspot.com)
- The Meld - We Should Just Change SEO to "S" for Strategy(steveplunkett.com)
- Should Your Small Business Be on Google+?(mashable.com)